Here at Innisfil Wellness Centre, we want to make sure your overall health and wellbeing are addressed. We offer a variety of services, including chiropractic. We also understand how significant our direct billing services are to health and budget conscious individuals. Concerning chiropractic care, here are a few signals you can watch for to see when to seek care:
- Joint Pain – When people think of chiropractic care, they often think only of the back because that is the centre of your musculoskeletal alignment. But joint pain anywhere in the body – knees, ankles, wrists, shoulders – can benefit from chiropractic alignment. A common misconception is that pain is bad, but pain is your body’s way of signaling to you that something is wrong. Try chiropractic treatment first when you feel joint pain to prevent chronic inflammation that can lead to more severe illness.
- Stiffness and Losing Your Range of Motion – Noticing stiffness in your joints or new/increasing limits in your range of motion or flexibility (such as no longer being able to touch your toes) signals that chiropractic care may be beneficial to you.
- Lack of Movement in Your Daily Routine – Sitting for long hours in your daily routine, whether for work or health reasons, can often lead to poor posture, which puts pressure on very localized parts of your body, potentially leading to severe issues if not addressed.
- Persistent Headaches – Persistent headaches, especially associated with neck tension, can be an indication from your body that something in your spine is improperly aligned. Similarly, uneven weight distribution on your feet can indicate that you are out of alignment. Chiropractic care could help.
- Shooting Pain (especially in your back or into your extremities) – Significant pain, especially radiating pain, can be a sign that pain or injury has been neglected for too long. Use a chiropractor to help you identify the area of your body sending out the signal of pain.
- Preventative Care – An interest in taking extra care to make sure your neuromuscular system functions at its best is a great reason for anyone to use chiropractic care as a preventative measure.